Friday, January 6, 2012

Backend Mastermind - Increasing Your Profits With Backend Offers - A Complete Guide To Building A Profitable Sales Funnel!

Backend Mastermind - Increasing Your Profits With Backend Offers - A Complete Guide To Building A Profitable Sales Funnel! Review



How easy do you think it is for our competitors to literally steal our sales if we heat up the customer base, tease them with a product and while they're in an outright buying frenzy, hungry for more information, eager to buy MORE and MORE from us and we toss them out in the cold?

Where do you think these buyers are headed if WE fail to give them direction?

They're scrambling over to the competition, that's where they are.

"It's like dangling bait in front of thousands of hungry fish and shaking it off so we only pull in a single guppy.."

Yet, for many of us we don't even consider just how much money we're losing. We think that building a profitable backend is simply too complicated or too much work.

I'll be the first to admit that when he first introduced me to backend profits, I was skeptical about whether I would be able to find the time (or dedication) to consistently building and expanding on it.. but I gave it a fair shot, and based my decision on results alone - after all, THAT is all that really matters right?

** By adding a single "license upgrade" to an EXISTING product, I managed to generate an additional ,400 in sales that took only 14 minutes to set up.

** Spending 2 hours creating a 15 page report that offered "enhanced training" to an existing information course yielded over ,000 in profit in the first month alone and continues to generate income EVERY single day with absolutely NO updates or maintenance required.

** By offering "multi-format" options to existing buyers for the same ebook, I was able to generate ,000 in 7 days, adding incredible value to my existing product and tripling my affiliate marketing team in the process.

Results like this speak loudly, even to the most skeptical (and lazy) marketer like me. After seeing the extra cash pouring into my bank account, there was absolutely no way I could ever go back to focusing on single-sales again.

YOU will never be able to go back, either.


No comments:

Post a Comment